Alright! Here it is. My first “High Five For Friday”. It is just a little something telling 5 things that have happened recently, that make me happy. Hopefully, this will be one of many posts of this kind. There are many other bloggers that also participate in this little party! I will be hopefully linked in with “My Grey Desk” blog. She has a list of other bloggers that give a “High Five For Friday” Hope you love it!
1. Miss Neenee had a “Recycling Project” to do using garbage (just phrasing what the note sent home said!) It is an owl bank. We used a clothes detergent bottle. She painted the front pink & the back turquoise. We used a cut toliet paper roll & painted water bottle tops for the eyes, a painted milk jug top for the beak, trash bag twist ties for the wings & bow. For the feet, we used thread spools painted yellow. However, the Miss is holding the owl by the feet, so you can’t see it. We had a good time making this for school.
2. Got to keep my grandbaby & of course he played in the sink!
3. My Daddy’s birthday was Saturday. So, he came over Sunday after church & we pigged out on southern comfort food. Fried potatoes & fried okra were on the menu. Along with meatloaf, shells & cheese, deviled eggs, blackeyed peas, & cornbread..shut yo’ mouth!
4. Everybody has to have some good bedtime reading. Miss Neenee & I prefer Fancy Nancy (that’s fancy for would rather have). If you read Fancy Nancy, you just totally got that last sentence. 🙂
5. Got this awesome Train c.d. from my hubs, just because. He’s a keeper.
Hope everybody has a great Friday! H54F!
8 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!! H54F”
Like a visual “gratitude journal…” Reflection is always a good thing 🙂
Isn’t that the truth! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
ooo i love train!
I know! They are the best! 🙂
That recycled owl is too cute.. love it!!
Thank you! She was so excited! Her teacher has owls all in their room this year.
Pingback: High Five for Friday! 5 things that’s made me happy this week. « thewhitedish
This is cute….I think I’ll have to do this too! It looks fun!