Ok, so I saw this on Facebook & just chuckled when I read it. In lieu of all sporting events everywhere & those who love them (especially SEC College Football) here are:
12 reasons I don’t attend sporting events anymore (not me, I’m going to a sporting event tomorrow. It’s just what the article was titled. Oh, nevermind.)
1. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
2. The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
3. The seats were very hard.
4. The coach never came to visit me.
5. The referees made a decision I didn’t agree with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites—they only came to see what others were wearing!
7. Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
8. The band played some songs I had never heard before.
9. The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
11. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches, anyway.
12. I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.
Of course this is a play on words for those who make excuses to why they don’t go to church. Pretty thought provoking if I might say so myself. I will give you more information on the said sporting event, soon. It’s surely to be delightful. I hope you are having a wonderful week. It’s been BEE-U-TIFULL out. I love fall. Until next time, I have to be going, because I should be washing clothes.
Photo credit: pinterest, someecards